Countdown:

Monday, July 28, 2008

Called To Serve

Bret has been called to serve in the San Juan West, Puerto Rico mission. He enters the MTC in Provo, on Wednesday July 30, 2008. Since I am a self diagnosed "blog-a-holic," I thought it would be a great idea to make a missionary blog for Bret. It's a wonderful way for Bret's friends and family to stay updated with Bret and his missionary experiences. I'll try my best, to keep Bret's missionary blog updated. As soon as I get emails, letters, pictures etc. from Elder Lopez, I'll post them on his blog for all to see. Once I get Bret's mission address, I'll also post that on his blog, for anyone that wishes to write him directly, or send care packages (I hear missionaries LOVE getting care packages!) :)

--Lachelle (Bret's sister-in-law)

1 comment:

Dodger Fan said...

Lachelle thanks for all the hard work that you're doing on behalf of Bret. It's a great blog for friends and family to come to and see whats up with our missionary son. We hope the Holy Ghost is always is his companion.