Countdown:

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Puerto Rico, here comes Elder Lopez!

We'll i'm here in paradise aka "Puerto Rico"! I made it safe and sound and the plane that we took was one of those little planes with the propelers on the wings and you have to walk out on the run way because the planes not big enough to reach the little tunnel thingy...

Anyway my Mission President and his Wife Hermana Martineau are great. I feel like i'm just at home with them. Their spoiling us with some great food at their house but in the morining i'm going to have to fend for myself out in the El Campo,(the mission field).

Well i just got time enough to e-mail you this and let you know all is well. Oh yeah and my p-day is on mondays and my mailing address for my whole mission is:

Elder Bret Lopez
Puerto Rico San Juan West Mission
Urb. Jardines de Caparra
500 Calle Marginal Norte
Bayamon, PR 00959


I love you all!
Elder Lopez

No comments: