Countdown:

Monday, November 3, 2008

Just another day in the life of Elder Lopez (email dated 11/3/2008)

Well i'm sorry that i haven't been able to get a E-mail out for the passed couple of weeks. My E-mail has been sort of being dumb and hasn't worked for me. Now it should be doing just fine though. This passed week we've been doing a lot of finding with not a lot of luck. Its alright though because it will start to pick up sooner or later. Some good news is that we found a good Apt. to live in. Hopefully next week we'll be able to move in to it. Right now their trying to get all the paper work done for it so hopefully by next week we can move in. The Ward out here in my area isn't like a Utah ward, but it is pretty big for here in Puerto Rico i believe. The People in my ward are all nice and loveing people and are really wanting to have a Temple built here in Puerto Rico. Thats where us missionaries come in. I hope to be able to see a Temple here in Puerto Rico some day! It probably wont be while i'm here but i'm hoping to be a help in getting this island ready for one. I see the Lords help every day while i'm out here doing His will and His work. Thank you all for your support and prayers!

sorry this E-mail is pretty short, i ran out of time so next week i'll see what i can do.

Oh yeah and one more thing, When your write me letters you need to put my first name and my last name because there is 4 Elder Lopez's here in my mission...

Thanks again and I love you all! Until next week God Bless!

Elder Lopez

No comments: