Countdown:

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Letter home (dated 08/13/2008)

Here is a scan of Bret's last letter home. It was easier for me to just post the scanned letter, rather than type the letter into the blog. Plus, I think it looks pretty cool :) If you click on the letter, it will get big, and you'll be able to read what it says. The 3rd page of the letter, was sent as a text document, so I wasn't able to put the scan on the blog; therefore I had to write out the 3rd page. But you get the idea.

PAGE 1


PAGE 2


PAGE 3
Basketball & Baseball.
They don't let us play baseball here but I just found out we can play softball. I guess that's close enough. So next gym time I'm going to see if I can start a game up. Most of the time I just play basketball during gym which is pretty fun. Hey, my email address is elderbretlopez@myldsmail.net I'm able to send email every Wed. So check it and write me back on there too. But keep on sending letters too. I love them! I'm only able to write on Wed. just to let you know, so it's only once a week.
So I'm sorry about the penmanship & I'm writing on a park bench, which is making this even more difficult.
I love you and hope you can read this!
LOVE Elder Lopez
P.S. I gave my ring to the guy that's in Steve Heaps ward, to give to Bishop Heaps. So you can get it from him. Write me and tell me when you've got it. Thanks for letting me see it for a while before I leave out to the field. I took pics of it to remember it by. Here are some pictures of life in the MTC too. I hope you enjoy.
Love you again!!
Elder Lopez



The "Birthday Tie" Bret had to wear all day.

Superman missionary!

Bret and his companions

Bret opening up the package with his championship ring

No comments: